Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Nike+ Website

Good ol' Nike+. It's what helped me get interested in running. This site is all about Nike, don't let it fool you into something it's not. They recently made some BIG updates and 'improvements' that they are still working out the bugs on. Some of the improvements: Shareable profile view, link with Facebook, easier friend list.... One thing I still do NOT see is a calendar view like you have with Runnerplus.

The challenges and goals on this site is what got me interested... The website 'was' NikePlus and is now called NikeRunning.nike.com. I think what they've basically done was integrate Nikeplus into their Nikerunning site. Smart move I think, and you can get to your favorite Nike products from here! ;-) There are also some great articles, videos and tools on the Nikerunning site too.

I'm currently using both my Nike+ and my GPS device (I still need my music!). This really is a decent site, and seems to have gotten better!


No comments:

Post a Comment